Welcome to the Chunkster Reading Challenge - a challenge which satisfies those readers who like their books fat and chunky!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

2013 Wrap-Ups

It’s December which means this year’s Chunkster Challenge is coming to an end. If you wrote a wrap-up post or plan to, please use Mr. Linky below to link up to your post. If you don’t have a blog, leave a comment in the comments section telling us how you did with this challenge. We would all love to know what your favorite chunkster was this year. Was there a chunkster you didn’t enjoy? Let us know that too. 


6 comments:

  1. I am not going to wrap up just yet, I plan to do this together with my "statistics" blog entry where I wrap up all the challenges I did this year. Looking forward to the next one, though.

    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first year I actually completed the challenge -- with one extra book to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for hosting! It inspired me to read beyond my boundaries and I was excited that I finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, it was tons of fun! I signed up for four chunksters, read total of seven but reviewed only three. Hmm still sounds good! :D I think my fav chunkster was John Connolly's Black Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting I completed the challenge and will be joining again this year.

    ReplyDelete

We love discussion! Please tell us what you think!